Friday, October 12, 2012

Coffee, Tea, or Stravinsky??

Scarf: Greece, Shoes: Wal-mart (and yet they're real leather!), Skirt: JC Penney, Shirt: Thrift Store (Aeropostale), Belt: My mom's, Sunglasses: Ross (Nine West)

Yes, I feel like an airline stewardess in this outfit...and yet I'm headed to my orchestra classroom and not some exotic weekend destination. Oh well.

I've had this skirt for years but never knew just how to pull it off. High-waisted pants and skirts tend to scare me. They cause flashbacks of my childhood of glasses, braces, and....high waisted jeans. *shudder* But I'm willing to give this skirt another chance. The chambray shirt from Aeropostale was a thrift store find that I'd never worn before. The scarf is extra special. I bought it at an open air market in Athens, Greece while on a college music tour. My first time to Europe while making music with my best friends was one of my favorite tours to date. I love having clothes with special memories attached.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for flying with us today!



No comments:

Post a Comment