Saturday, February 9, 2013

Work Week

Here are last week's work outfits.  It was a weird week weather-wise. That's why one day my ankles are exposed and next thing you know I've got snow boots back on. Typical east coast these days!

Dress: Lands End, Sweater: Old Navy, Scarf: Thrifted, Tights: Target, Boots: Bjorndal (Rack Room Shoes), Key Pin: Michael's Craft Store, Watch: Timex (Target)

Tuesday: Cardigan: Old Navy, Shirt: Kohl's, Belt: Thrifted, Pants: Can't remember, Shoes: TJ Maxx
Wednesday: Cardigan: Ross, Camisole: Old Navy, Necklace: Rugged Warehouse, Pants: New York & Co. (From a friend), Shoes: Aerosoles (From a friend), Watch: Timex (Target)
Thursday: Sweater: B.Moss, Belt: Gap, Pants: Belk, Shoes: Ross

The picture below goes with Thursday's outfit. I wanted to show the polished coordination of maroon/burgundy because this outfit is one of my go-tos when I have "nothing to wear."

Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger (Thrifted for $10!), Skirt: Ann Taylor (Thrifted for $2!!), Tights: Can't remember, Pants: Ann Taylor, Socks: My mom's, Leather Boots: Macy's, Snow Boots: Kohls, Scarf: Vintage-My mom's from the 70s. 

You'll notice lots of bargains and thrift store finds in this week's line-up. My favorite piece is this vintage scarf.  I love bringing the colorful 70s into my winter wardrobe.  Moral of the story: Winter does not have to be depressing. Scarves and tights and boots, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment