Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow Day

The grass is always greener! Or in this case, the snow is always whiter.  When I lived in Chicago, the first winter was magical. I hadn't seen that much snow in years. The second winter was fun but by the third I felt like I was trapped in a snow globe. Now I'm back east and wishing for snow so much it hurts. So when we had a small snow/ice storm over Christmas I was over the moon with excitement and dusted off my arsenal of snow clothes.



Me trying to rock the snow bunny look. 


A moment with my little brothers and the family cat, Cherry.



Wool Shirt: Pendleton (Stolen from my Dad!), Leggings: JC Penney, Wool Socks: Gift, Boots: London Fog (Rack Room Shoes), Coat: Ralph Lauren Polo (Plato's Closet), Snow Pants & Sunglasses: Not sure, Wool Hat: Gander Mountain


No comments:

Post a Comment