Sunday, June 3, 2012

Canadian Camoflauge Part 2

Considering it is June, I figured I better hurry up and write part 2 of our Canadian adventures!  I did not save the best for last but this will give you an idea of other aspects of the trip.



 We only saw the sun once or twice in Montreal so unfortunately I don't have any photos of that. Here is a view overlooking the city.









Day 1: Downtown Montreal

Coat: JC Penney, Scarf: From a friend, Jeans: Ross, Socks: From my mom, Boots: Macy's, Hat: World Market, Shoulder Bag: AAA Merchandise

It was raining and cold so I opted for a black lined rain coat, scarf, hat, jeans, and socks with knee socks. Not necessarily high fashion here but this ensemble did help me stay functional and blend in with the locals.

Day 4: Montreal Symphony

I left my favorite black skirt on my bed at home so I ended up using a long skirt which I hiked up under my sweater and borrowed a belt from a student to camouflage any wrinkles that might have showed through. The skirt ended up a little shorter than I wanted but it worked for the symphony. I tried to stay neutral and play up the accessories; the scarf pulls the plum tights and green belt together.

Sweater: From a friend, Belt: Borrowed, Skirt: From my mom-had it forever!, Scarf: Ross, Tights: JC Penney, Boots: Macy's






















That's all the fashion pictures I have from Canada. Rather than post pics of more city and gray clouds, I think we shall move on to warm weather clothes and sunny skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment