Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Back from the Dead (In Red!)

I'm back from the dead....dead meaning the daily grind of thesis writing, teaching, eating, and sleeping. Summer is half over but I am just now feeling rested and caught up. June is always crazy for me as a musician with summer teaching, music camps, and wedding gigs. But now I'm finding some time to breathe and blog!

I thought I'd feature what are quickly becoming my go-to pair of pants. Red jeans from Old Navy that I scored at Plato's Closet (consignment). Cool or warm weather, dressier or casual, cuffed or long, these pants work for all occasions.

 Shirt: TJ Maxx. Purse: Calvin Klein (Ross). Flats: Old Navy.
 Scarf & Shirts: Target. Cardigan: Old Navy. Black Flats & Sneakers: Clarks. Sandals: Dansko.
Blouse, T-Shirt, Cardigan: Old Navy. Button Down Shirt: Kohls. Belt: Gift. Scarf: Wal-Mart.


No comments:

Post a Comment