Saturday, April 6, 2013

Winter/Spring/Whatever

It has been challenging to dress for this crazy winter/spring/whatever weather. Here are some attempts. One of my best friends, Jordan, visited me several weekends ago and we unintentionally sort-of matched for church. Loving our cool colors in chevron and stripes. It's a nice mix of classic and trendy. And...these dresses work great for both cool and weather. And....my dress was $17 at Ross. WIN!


Here's several other dressy outfits I've come up with lately. This one was for my brother's orchestra concert. I finally found a sweater dress that was long enough and doesn't look like an ill-fitting potato sack. Note the SNOW outside. I enjoyed the snowstorm but am sure ready for spring.
Dress: Dress Barn, Boots: Macy's, Shrug: Ross, Scarf, Target
Next was a work outfit. I wanted a funky look that was still work-appropriate. The skirt is actually a dress. The fun necklace is actually a watch. Couldn't resist the owl. 
Blazer: From my mom, Sweater: Plato's Closet, Dress: Target, Boots: Bjorn, Necklace: Street Festival in MD
This final outfit was for work. The belt from the 1960s. It belonged to my grandmother. :-)

Shirt: From a friend, Pants: JC Penney, Shoes: Old Navy, Belt: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment