Thursday, September 6, 2012

Something Borrowed, Something Blue

So...it's been a while! Between summer school, starting a new job while keeping a previous job, and being told I have to start my thesis now while taking two other time consuming grad classes....it's going to be an interesting school year. The plus side is that I'll be done with my masters sooner than expected and actually get to have a summer. Woohoo!  In other news, people apparently actually read my blog and I've been told I must update so here it goes! :-)

Something Old: white tank top from Gap, Timex watch from Target
Something New: hand-me-over Calvin Klein skirt and Prada shoes from a friend
Something Borrowed: my parent's backyard complete with cat
Something Blue: cardigan from Gap

This look was inspired by the recent color-blocking trend and was also my attempt to find a dressy outfit that does not involve black. As a musician I wear dressy black all the time so it's nice to have a change of scenery. 







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you updated your blog! It was nice to see you and play together again. I wish I had thought to take your picture - you had cute outfits and a gorgeous dress at the wedding! I especially liked your bright sandals with your black dress!!! Keep inspiring us! =)

    ReplyDelete